دانلود رایگان پکیج Terrain Grid System
Detail asset from Unity Asset Store: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/terrain/terrain-grid-system-47215
But now you can download Terrain Grid SystemFREE.
Terrain Grid System v10.5
Terrain Grid System is an advanced grid generator and territory/cell highlighter/fader with powerful features for both Terrain and 2D grids.
Are you working on a strategy or RTS game and want to quickly highlight cells under some units or show territories under control? Do you wish to allow the player choose a destination over a terrain? This is the perfect asset for that!
– Configurable, fully interactive and fast grid generation, including Voronoi tessellation, box/squared, rectangular and hexagonal types.
– Change visibility, color or texture of cells from Unity editor with the integrated grid editor.
– Up to 10.000 cells per grid.
– Produces highly optimized grid mesh with reduced vertex count.
– Two levels of regions: cells and territories.
– Fastest selectable and highlighting system for both cells and territories.
– Coloring and fade out support for both cells and territories.
– A* Pathfinding for boxed and hexagonal grids with customizable cell weights and obstacles.
– Easily define blocking cells or assign cells to different groups(zones, obstacles, custom navigatable paths, …)
– Get neighbours or cells in range according to crossing cost, max steps or cell group masks
– LOS (Line of Sight) functions.
– Different positioning options for best mesh adaptation to the terrain, including scaling and positioning inside terrain boundaries, maximum terrain slope, minimum altitude, …
– Control the visibility of individual cells using API or alpha texture mask.
– Define territories using a color texture or the embedded grid editor!
– Extensive API (C#) for controlling and managing the grid, including selectable cells/territories, finding neighbours and merging cells.
– Can work alone or with Unity’s Terrain object.
– Works with orthographic and perspective cameras.
– Full source code included (C#).
– 19 demo scenes included with useful sample code!