دانلود رایگان پکیج Save Game Pro – Gold Update
Detail asset from Unity Asset Store: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/input-management/save-game-pro-gold-update-89198
But now you can download Save Game Pro – Gold UpdateFREE.
Save Game Pro – Gold Update v2.9.5
Save Game Pro is a complete, powerful and feature-rich save game solution for Unity (Game Engine) that lets you save everything such as Components, Data Types, GameObjects including Custom Data Types at everywhere including Web & Cloud, Local Storage, PlayerPrefs, Database.
Save Game Pro has an Elegant and Complete API for controlling saved data, for example, by using the API you can check if a data exists or you can Retrieve the saved files list and show them to the user.
Works well with Unity 2017.x and higher and also you can make it work with older Unity versions just ignore the warning before importing the package.
Tested on the below Unity versions:
– 2018.2, 2018.1, 2017.4, 2017.3, 2017.2, 2017.1, 5.6
But it works well with older and newer versions too, so just contact us if you had any issues for importing the package.
Now let us describe each feature as well.
* Almost All Components, such as BoxCollider, Rigidbody, MeshRenderer, Camera, Transform.
* GameObject, the Whole GameObject will be saved, that means all Components including All Childs.
DISCLAIMER, The GameObject saving and loading feature is under heavy development for including support to save complex objects and hierarchies, so until then we don’t recommend you to use GameObject saving and loading for saving complex objects, only simple objects. Also it is a better practice to use data structures in all situtations.
* Transform with Hierarchy, that means the transforms are saved by their root parent and they will be loaded like that.
* Primitives, such as Integer, String, Boolean, …
* Collections, Almost all collections supported, such as Dictionary, List, LinkedList, Multi-Dimensional Arrays (there is no limitation), Stack, Queue, HashSet, …
* Data Types, Almost all Data Types such as Vector3, Vector2, Vector4, Mesh, …
* Cloud Saving
* Custom Path Saving
* Listing Saved Files
* Saving Collections
* Saving Custom Data
* Saving Game Object
* Saving Runtime Generated Objects
* Saving Simple Data
* Saving Slots
* Saving Texture2D
* Saving Transform